Home Charing Installation for Tesla
Congratulations on purchasing your Tesla! Now you need a home charging station. The best place to charge your Tesla is at home, overnight. Plug in when you get home and wake up to a full charge every morning.
We can give you a free estimate for a Tesla Charger Installation. We’ve written a few bullet points of the information we need.
Here’s what to gather:
- A clear photo of the inside of your breaker box. We need to see what type of breakers you have and if there is enough room for the new circuit.
- A picture of where you are wanting the charger installed.
- A picture of the entire garage from standing outside, with the garage door open. We need the entire garage in one picture.
- We also need to know the distance between the breaker box and where you are wanting the charger installed
- Whether or not you have access to the attic above the garage.
- Are you wanting the Nema 14-50R receptacle or will you be purchasing the wall connector through Tesla? If you are purchasing the wall connector, what amperage will you need?
Once you know this information, complete the form below and we’ll contact you. You can also learn more information on the Tesla website.