It’s A Simple Question: Why Should You Choose Trim Electric for Electrical Repair in the Houston TX Area?
The answer goes back more than 30 years – to 1978 to be exact. See, that’s when Trim Electric was started by Joe Palumbo, a master electrician from New York. Joe and his wife Carol started Trim Electric by doing service calls to customers in the Spring-Champions area of town.
Over time, customers dubbed Joe “The Ceiling Fan King” (this was when a lot of homeowners were first buying new ceiling fans, and they needed them installed). Because of Joe’s commitment to customer service, Trim Electric quickly earned a reputation as a reliable, affordable service for electrical repair in Houston. That’s why most of our business came from repeat and referral customers. Customers were happy with the level of service they received, and they told their friends and family about it.
In 1998, Joe decided to sell Trim Electric to his son, who’s also named Joe Palumbo. Today, the family-owned business still continues to offer the same reliable service at affordable prices. And that’s not just talk. Trim Electric boasts:
- 2012 Pinnacle Award Recipient
- 3-time Winner of Angie’s List Superior Service Award
- High Volume of Repeat & Referral Business
- Memberships with Independent Electrical Contractors Association, Houston Apartment Association and Woodlands Chamber of Commerce
What makes us different?
Our wealth of experience isn’t the only reason you should choose Trim Electric. Here are just a few of the things that make us different from other companies that do electrical repair in Houston:
- Low prices through time & material pricing. Every electrical job is different, and our time and material prices ensure you get the best possible deal on electrical repair in Houston. Call us today at (281) 376-3838 to get your project started.
- 100% guaranteed work. All labor and materials are guaranteed for 1 year. Your satisfaction is our top priority.
- Fully-stocked trucks with 2 man teams. Our large trucks are fully stocked with all the materials needed to handle nearly any electrical repair job that might pop up. And 2 man teams ensure the job gets done quickly and accurately.
- Clean employees and a clean jobsite. Our employees are background checked, and they show up to the jobsite clean shaven and fully uniformed. We always respect your website, and we clean up before leaving.
Don’t trust your job to just any company offering electrical repair in Houston. Rely on our experience to get the job done right the first time. When you’re looking for the best company for electrical repair in Houston, consider Trim Electric.
Read what our customers have to say about the quality of service Trim Electric provides.
Insured by: Elsey and Associates